- Canadian HIV Trials Network – Clinical and treatment information is available in French and English. A long list of publications is also available.
- Mexico : clinical trials
- The Information Exchange – Aids Treatment & Clinical Trial Information – UK
- Aidsmap – Database of current research on 262 drugs used in HIV treatment updated weekly, and details for all UK HIV clinical trials.
- For clinical trials information in the US, Trials Search is more up to date than other databases. From the HIV InSite at UCSF.
- AIDS Treatment Data Network – Information about treatments for HIV/AIDS including descriptions of currently enrolling clinical trials.
- AIDS Research Associates
- Butler Clinical Recruitment – specializes in recruiting patients for clinical trials.
- AIDS Action Committee: Clinical Trial Reviews Index
- Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D. – New York University, NY.
- AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service. The AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service (ACTIS) provides current information on federally and privately sponsored clinical trials for persons with AIDS and HIV infection. The ACTIS web site includes information on new trials open to enrollment, trial results, and links to other trial related sites.
- Current Controlled Trials is dedicated to promoting the exchange of information about controlled trials in all areas of healthcare. At present the site features:
The metaRegister of Controlled Trials (mRCT)
This is a major international database that we are building in collaboration with public, charitable and commercial sponsors of controlled trials. The objective is to provide free access to as comprehensive a listing as possible of ongoing and completed controlled trials. The mRCT is growing steadily and now includes more than 6,000 searchable records (16 registers) from America, Europe and Australia.
- The CenterWatch is a clinical trials listing service which currently posts over 650 clinical trials in many different areas, including AIDS/HIV-related trials.
- Clinical Research Trials
- FDA Home Page
- HINET Medical Device Product Development
- Information About Ongoing Clinical Trials
- NIH Clinical Trials Recruitment
- NIH Clinical Trials Recruitment in the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID).
- From the National Library of Medicine: AIDS trials – list (a giant text file!)
- Online Journal of Current Clinical Trials
- Pacific : clinical trials
- Research and Clinical Trials Information Service
- Sterling Clinical Resources
- Tulane – LSU Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit – Adult AIDS Clinical Trials sponsored by NIAID that are enrolling.
FIGHT AGAINST AIDS, SAVE INDONESIAN CHILDREN
JL TAMAN BENDUNGAN ASAHAN 5 JAKARTA PUSAT, JAKARTA INDONESIA 10210
PHONE :62 (021) 70081995 – 5703646
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com,
Copyright © 2009, FIGHT AGAINST AIDS, SAVE INDONESIAN CHILDREN Information Education Network. All rights reserved.